Protect yourself and your partners!
Local 2455 Members,
In an effort to keep everyone safe and to minimize the risk of contracting COVID-19, Local 2455 would like to remind you to take the necessary precautions when utilizing your assigned Border Patrol vehicle:
1. Ensure you wear personal protective equipment as necessary.
2. If a contaminated vehicle is assigned to you, make sure the vehicle is written up for a commercial grade cleaning.
3. If an unsafe vehicle is assigned to you, make sure the vehicle is written up for service.
4. Clean and disinfect the interior of your assigned unit before and after shift.
5. Disinfect the radio, mic, steering wheel, door handles and seat belts before and after your shift.
6. Spray driver’s seat, passenger’s seat, and back seats with disinfectant before and after your shift.
7. Disinfect the keys and key pouches before and after your shift.
8. Disinfect all shared equipment to include: NVG’s, FLIR, Toughbooks, etc.
Thank you for your continued support!