June 2, 2021 (7pm) Union Meeting
05/15/2021 - Written by NBPC
Local 2455 Members,
This month’s Union Meeting will be held on June 2, 2021 at 7pm and will be held at the Palenque Grill Restaurant located at 4615 San Bernardo Ave in Laredo, Texas.
At this meeting, Clear Choice ER will announce the 2021 Scholarship Recipients that will go to two high school seniors, son or daughter of a Laredo Sector Border Patrol Agent or Support Staff.
- GPS Blue Force Tracking System
- Expired Certifications: Less-Lethal Devices
- CBP Commissioner Nominee Chris Magnus
- Officer Safety Alert: Increased Criminal Activity on the Border
- Laredo Sector Tent City Coming Soon
- Critical Incidents: Compelled Statements (LRT Memo Draft)
- Weingarten Rights
- Disciplinary Case Roundup
Doors open at 6pm and the meeting starts at 7pm. Dinner and Beverages will be provided!!
Hope to see you there!!